Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

BLOGGING or lack thereof

summer 2010

It's been a while since I've posted anything... about two and a half months. I'd like to say I'd been uber busy with this project and that project but the truth of the matter is that I just haven't posted anything because I've been neglecting my blog. After a long day at work, when I get home all I want to do is spend time with my family before Amelia heads to sleep. Then, my only desire is to relax whether it be by watching one of my favorites television shows, flipping through a magazine, having some late night snacks, or by laying around on the couch thinking about how I should probably be working on my blog-- or some other project on my list of a million projects I'd like to get done-- until it's bedtime. I'd like to think I've been a "funk" phase for the past 60-80 days perhaps due to summertime. Now that summer season is over, I'm hoping the tina-funk is turning back into tina-fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment