Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

LIKE MAMA, LIKE MIMI.



I was elated when I was at Target (or said with your best bougie accent, "Tarjay") to find the last pair of toddler boots that look exactly like my UGG boots. I wanted to buy Mimi (what Amelia calls herself) a pair of authentic UGG boots but just couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on a pair of boots that would last her a season. Thankfully, my favorite one-stop shop sold boots just as good, if not better, than a pair of UGGs. Here's why they're better-- at least for me-- there is zipper in the inner side of the boot making it effortless to put them on. UGG boots, not so effortless. Mimi LOVES to wear them, which is great considering it's the beginning of the rainy season. Ah yeah.

2 comments:

  1. Smallys has the same pair of faux UGGs. She sometimes wears them sans socks, causing her lil tootsies to SWEAT, hence earning the name "Corn Chip Feet." Just a warning. ;)

    ReplyDelete