Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

URTH CAFFE

My Spanish Latté at Urth Caffe

Coffee is yum. I gave it up when I found out that I was pregnant but I surely did have a cup, or two, or three of coffee once I was given the green light to. These days I truly want to cut back on my intake, albeit I'm struggling. What can I say?! I enjoy the sudden burst of energy from the caffeine and coffee tastes so yummy to me. Ideally, I'd love for coffee to be a treat rather than a necessity. Speaking of treat, I had one of THE best lattés EVER a few weeks ago. It was a Spanish Latté from Urth Caffe. It reminded me of the delicious café con leche beverage in Madrid-- so rich, creamy, perfectly sweetened and full of flavor. Thinking about it makes me crave it!! I wish we had an Urth Caffe in my neck of the woods but we don't. If you're in LA, try to check out Urth Caffe and have a tasty Spanish Latté. You won't regret it.

http://www.urthcaffe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment