Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

MY MOUTH WATERS FOR FINE FOOD

Waters Fine Food To Go

Mmm... Waters Fine Foods. This company actually specializes in catering yet, thankfully, has a "To Go" spot just outside of their catering location. A friend of mine at work, Lisa, asked me to go to lunch one day with her to this place. I did, and WOW. They have the most delectable sandwiches, roasted veggies, tossed salads, scrumptious baked goodies and much more. The food is all freshly made the day of and while they have a set menu, they have daily specials as well. If that isn't enough, they "support local farmers, fishermen and artisans wherever possible, and encourage sustainability, organic foods and hand-crafted techniques." Good food, good people, and GOOD JOB Waters Catering! For me, what sets them apart from other places is that the food is so tasty. No really, it's T.A.S.T.Y.! So far, everything I’ve had from this joint burst with flavor with each bite! I actually will start to crave the Tuna Salad Sandwich with Fresh Albacore, Wild Arugula, Tapenade, Lemon Aïoli, on Waters’ Focaccia bread if I start thinking about it...Um, like right now. My mouth is water-ing (no pun intended, well, maybe a little) as I type this. I just might have to get this tomorrow for lunch. Fortunately for me, this place is a mere 10 minutes away from work. OH. YES.

By the way, for mommies out there who are watching the calorie intake like I am, Waters Fine Foods To Go portions are small and everything is reasonably priced as well. Your taste buds, tummy, figure, and wallet will all be pleased.

http://www.waterscatering.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment