Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

NI'NONG CHIC

GTW with AMC

Great minds think alike. Ni'nong Marc and Mimi with the same Halloween costume!


This post is dedicated to my dear old (old meaning the length of our friendship and not his actual age-- I dare not mean that!) friend, Marcomedes. Oh how I LOVE that name and him! Marc is one of my best friends. We were college roommates. We were actually high school journalism classmates who worked together on that fabulous Cardinal Tribune newspaper before being Aztec roommates. Ha ha... I laugh. Inside thoughts. Anyhesobetterbelaughingatthatlastsentence... I admire him for many things-- some of which are his confidence, intelligence, creativity, and his style. He's a sassy one who pushes my buttons and makes me a better person every time he does so. Oh, and he's a great person to get fashion advice from, which I do... mmkoy. I credit a bit of my nanay chic-ness to him. We were supposed to move to NYC together after graduating college. He made the move, and I didn't. I often wonder what my life would be like had I made the move. I wouldn't change anything as I'm thankful that we're still good friends regardless of the fact that we live on the opposite sides of the country. And, OF COURSE he's also Amelia's ni'nong (that's godfather in Tagalog). Yeah, I know. She's a lucky lil' gal to have him as her gdaddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment