Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKFUL TIME




I constantly want more, who doesn't? Let's be honest, WHO DOESN'T???!! Yet some unexpected turn of events usually happens during this time of the year that always reminds me I should be thankful for all that I have regardless of my damn wants and... I am. This is my second Thanksgiving being a mom. We're having TG brunch with my side of the family at our home for the first time. I'm excited to start some new traditions for Amelia like making delish dishes that my family will look forward to annually. I've been finding recipes for great dishes online. Why bother purchasing cookbooks when you have the internet or awesome friends to hook up recipes?! BACON BRUSSELS SPROUTS!! Total party in my tummy... so yummy, so yummy...


bacon brussels sprouts: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/bacon-brussels-sprouts-recipe/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment