Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

SMALL SPACE, VARIOUS FUNCTIONS




Here's a peak of an area in my home that has various functions: dinning area, office space, and sewing lab. Truth be told, I'd love to have a separate space for each function but that just ain't happening anytime soon. With that said, I really love the way this small area has worked for us. The leaning book shelves, with a nook for my laptop, are such great decorative and functional pieces. The table, which serves as our dining and crafts table, can be extended for more seating or work space. I do have the task of setting up and breaking down my 'sewing lab' whenever the time calls for me to do so. This typically entails setting up my sewing and surger machines on the table and laying out my tools. It's really not so bad once I've done it and it burns some calories... Always a plus!

I'm quite content with my small space and in my opinion, I think it's considerably chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment