Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

AMELIA'S BIRTHDAY


This past weekend we celebrated Amelia's birthday. First, Friday evening we had an intimate mini celebration with an ice cream cake and Amelia blowing out her first birthday candle. Then the following day, a huge birthday celebration with family and friends. Fun. Fun. Fun. Amelia looked adorable with her hair tied in a little pony "nub." As usual, I wore my functional mommy "uniform"-- consisting of razorback printed tank, black boyfriend blazer, dark gray skinny jeans, and knee-high black boots with jeans tucked in them-- to keep me feeling chic and comfy while attending to Amelia and guests. Accessorizing is a must with the "uniform." DO NOT forget the earrings! Makes a mom feel pretty. The photo doesn't do either of our outfits justice but it's really the only one I had of her (smiling) and I. Amelia's sporting her Coldplay bib... VIVA!

No comments:

Post a Comment