Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

UNINTENTIONAL STEALING



Call me a thief because I got a steal— that is, a great deal on a dress from Anthropologie! I love unexpected finds and cheap purchases! Who doesn’t, yo?! If you’ve visited the store or their website then you know their clothing isn’t cheap, even after markdowns. Although I’m sure we’ve all had that lucky moment, as did I recently, when you notice something stuffed on a sale rack in between oodles of clothing and say to yourself, “Eh, may as well check it out. No loss in that. It’s not like I can afford it or they have my size.” Then you examine the piece that was looking back at you, you check the price tag and it’s actually unbelievably affordable. Your heart starts to race as you shuffle through the rack wondering whether or not they still have your size and BAM, they have two sizes to try on just in case one doesn’t fit! I LOVE those moments.

Not only does this dress have a flattering shape, vibrant flamenco pink base color, cool geometric print and a length that hits me perfectly at the knee (preserving the illusion of being taller than I actually am)… it’s easy to throw on and pair it with a ¾ sleeve black blazer. No hassle and I'm ready for the morning routine with Amelia before work. Saving money and time yet still feeling chic... YAY!

WAIT... I forgot to mention that the dress has pockets!

1 comment: